
Well my fellow goblins and tricksters - it's almost the time to share the loot with the kiddies in the neighbourhood. It is currently raining buckets, and the most children that have ever crossed our doorway on Halloween night, is 42. (we have lived in the same house for the past 14 years). I am sure we will only have about 20 tonight because of the weather. :::SIGH:::
You are all welcome to visit for candy!
(and a big THANK YOU to all those wonderful people from J-Land who made Halloween tags this year and in the past. I will try to post some from each one that I know over on my Halloween blog, but I might be interrupted when the ghosts and goblins come visiting.)
The above tag was made by Chris. Thank you bunches!
2 comments:
GIMME CANDY, GIMME CHOCOLATE!!! :)
Happy Halloween!
BOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Happy Halloween a little late, Rose. Wish I was knocking on your door for candy. ROFL....I didn't even recognize my own tag. I made that a year or two ago. You're so sweet for mentioning me. It always thrills me to see one of my things when I open a blog. HUGS
Post a Comment