
Welcome to my new home, "Life After Fifty". I was seriously thinking about reinventing myself by using a new name, but preferred to keep something that is similar to the J-land community. Please bare with me as I am learning new things here, and my journal will be a work in progress for a bit.
8 comments:
We're all pretty new here but if you need help doing something just ask us. I'm sure someone knows how to do anything you want. I like the blog name ... why change something that works?
Your blog looks terrific!
we are all learning and will share as we go. You can change the colors under customize.. check out all the tabs :)
LOL...I'm over 50 as well and don't learn new tricks very well. It took me a good while to learn AOL. Ugh..your blog looks great! HUGS
Rose thanks for you new addy ~ glad to hear from you ~ Ally x
PS Rose ~ glad we can keep in touch ~ Ally x
Rose, it's all a confusing mess to me right now, but I guess some people know what they're doing and we can all get back to some sort of community once again. You're journal looks good. DB The Vagabond
Hi Rose! You're ahead of me by a longshot! I haven't even begun to think about where I want to move to. YOur blog looks great... you look lovely, too! I'll let you know of my new address as soon as I get one.
Post a Comment