Turkey Talk

Monday, October 13, 2008
Photobucket

It's our Canadian Thanksgiving today, and our family will soon be enjoying a wonderful feast over at the in-laws. We already enjoyed some pumpkin pie at my parents place earlier, so needless to say . . .

"There's a turkey calling me, with my name on it"


Always,
Rose~*


6 comments:

Sugar said...

i had no ideal!
have a happy thanksgiving, enjoy the food & family!!!
huggies...

Missie said...

If you have some turkey left overs, send some down to PA! YUMMY!

D said...

Happy Thanksgiving my friend.. hope your day was fabulous!

Emmi said...

Well Happy Thanks Giving. =D

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving day ~ put an extra chair at the table I will be there to share that turkey :o) ~ Ally x

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

Hi Rose, I'm sorry I've been missing your posts. Ugh, I thought I had you on my sidebar and just realized I didn't. Lol...I'm so confused sometimes.

I didn't realize your Thanksgiving was last week. Hope you had a wonderful day. You do the turkey and trimmings also?? Yum. HUGS