I survived Halloween 2008

Sunday, November 2, 2008


Well, what can I say - another year of ghosts and goblins have come and gone. It was raining buckets, but suddenly stopped right before the first little treater came walking up our driveway. We had a grand total of 23 little spooks, and the majority were dressed as pirates.

Ahh - once you've seen Johnny Depp in that pirate garb, you can't help but drool, lol ~*



4 comments:

Ally Lifewithally said...

Loved your decorations ~ Glad you had such a good Halloween ~ Ally x

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

How cute your place looks, Rose! We had about 15 or 16 but our litle goblins only get an hour in our township. I suppose that is enough time. HUGS

Missie said...

I think the "pirate" was the big hit for this year. We didn't get one trick or treater this year.

DB said...

Congratulations for making it through the ordeal. I went to visit a friend who owns a shop in midtown and for the 2 1/2 hours I was there about 100 or more scary creatures showed up. My friend was wonderful with them. She welcomed each one and made them say trick or treat before she lavished treats on them. It's ironic, even though she sells cigarettes and lottery tickets, her place is a great favorite at Halloween. She loves the kids, the kids love her. It was a joy to be there. DB