Still summer in Vancouver

Sunday, September 14, 2014
Hello there, my friends.

I am still busy cleaning out my house and getting rid of clutter. I have finally settled my Father's estate and my 92 year old Mom is doing well. She has gained weight and her dementia has not gotten any worse. My sisters are still a big pain the butt - but I am dealing with them in my own way. 

We are still enjoying beautiful weather as the leaves refuse to begin their journey towards Autumn, and I am trying to invent a way to capture the sunshine and save it for a rainy day. That day will soon be approaching and I am certainly not looking forward to it. I have stocked up on my baking supplies this week, so I am prepared. We needed a new freezer this summer so I have plenty of room for homemade muffins and other baking to fill the void.

I was practising my macro settings on my camera with the little free time that I have and thought I would share what my azalea's looked like this June. I hope you are all doing well, and I still think of you all with fond memories. 
 

1 comments:

Jon said...

It's good to know that the estate is finally settled and you've survived! Thanks for taking time to visit my blog - - I'm not surprised that you had such an awful experience with Facebook. My experience was a nightmare and I'd never go back. They are like Nazis or the KGB.

I sold my house a few days ago and am presently going through absolute chaos. After hoping to sell for over four years, I'm in SHOCK and can hardly believe that it happened. The closing date is October 3, so I'll be extremely busy the next few weeks.