It's Baaaack !!!!
As many of you know, I am currently clearing out my in-laws apartment, as they have both moved permanently to a nursing home. The apartment has been vacant for over a year, and really needs a complete make-over, but I don't have the energy to make it look all "Martha Stewarty", so I am working on cleaning it to a sparkling shine and repainting some areas - but that is the extent of it before it gets listed for sale.
I am still recovering from the executor duties of my Father's estate and the clearing out of my Mom's house, which finally finished a couple of months ago. It seems that one thing just follows another, and my own house is badly needing it's own sprucing up. *sigh
Many of the people that I am following are no longer posting any updates, which leaves me wondering about them. I am guilty of not updating as often as some, but at least I try to fit it in my busy schedule . . .
I have been spending more time on Facebook with my relatives, as I have started a page for my Mom and every one wants to see photos, so I am using my trusty camera and updating her profile for the relatives. And speaking of Facebook - I found a few people who like to share their artistic abilities on web design and the picture that I posted on my blog today is courtesy of Rosa. You can see her work at the following link: Digi designs By Rosa
Former AOL journal writers used to enjoy sharing their own creations, but I suppose that many have changed their names or not linked their old ones and it is difficult to find everyone who shared their wonderful talents. If anyone out there is following some of these very talented designers and would like to share their link, please let me know in my comment section.
Happy Halloween, my friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hey, Rose! It's good to hear from you after such a long haitus. You have certainly been busy!
My life has been filled with stress asnd problems - it seems like nothing has been going right, and I've given up hope of ever getting out of Texas.
Writing is always therapy for me. I mostly write to relax and keep from going crazy. That's why I still maintain my blog.
Halloween is my favorite time of year and I didn't even get to enjoy this time around. I hope your Halloween is a pleasant one, with only friendly ghosts and goblins.
Post a Comment