Where is everyone?

Thursday, February 19, 2015
Well, I know that I have been absent for quite some time, but imagine my disappointment when some of my favourite blogs that I have been following have disappeared off the radar.

I try going to the last bookmarked blog that I have on my browser, but I can't read anything new. Did most of our AOl former journalists drop off the face of the earth? 

Note to Jon (Lone Wolf Concerto) - I have tried to leave comments on your new blog numerous times, but they never show up. I am asked to state my ?relationship from the drop down box, but when I put in "blogger user", it never appears on your blog. I tried open id user and url, also - to no avail. I noticed on your latest post about your readers being lost. Maybe they are having the same problems as me, with your comments. I know this happened to others when they changed something on their blog, so it will take me a bit to figure it out. (and maybe putting some ice-grippers on the bottom of your boots will prevent you from landing on your backside, LOL)

Enough about my rants, before I retire for the night. 

My Mom is still doing fine and recently turned 93. Here is a quick photo of her and me, celebrating. (the reason I look so flushed, is because the nursing home keeps the heat turned up and I thought I was in Hawaii.) Must remember not to wear sweaters when I visit . . .



 Always, Rose~*



1 comments:

Jon said...

Hi Rose - it's good to see that you're posting again.That's a great photo. Your mother looks fantastic for being 93.

I'm sorry that you're having trouble commenting on my blog. I've been getting fewer comments than ever, so something must be amiss - but I don't know what. I haven't changed any of my settings. I double-checked everything and it seems to be okay. I'll try to do a further investigation and see if I can come up with anything.

Anyway, take care and keep in touch.