Very, very pretty! The starkness of the white really makes that ornament pop! I also like how there is a hint of red reflecting in the snowflake. I think this would make an incredible holiday card.
I am now a 69 year old married lady, exploring the fabulous side of "Life after Fifty". I have two daughters, and two grandsons. I dabble in romantic poetry, photo haiku, and photographing nature. Loves all animals, but has a soft spot for cats. I always treat my friends to homemade muffins, coffee or tea. I was a journal writer on AOL for 3 years, until they closed their doors October 31, 2008. Now I am making a new home on Blogger. Welcome to all my friends, new and old!
8 comments:
I love snowflake decorations...have a few myself. :) Lovely!
I really love this photo. Crisp ornaments, great hint of red. I can see it on a Christmas Card.
wonderfully done! that touch of red really sets it off. :)
Very, very pretty! The starkness of the white really makes that ornament pop! I also like how there is a hint of red reflecting in the snowflake. I think this would make an incredible holiday card.
Wow....excellent image, very festive!
Just perfect with a little color!
Nicely done...
Glad to see some new photographers in the challenge!
Welcome!
Excellent subject! I love sparkles. Great job.
Thank you so very much fro all of your wonderful comments. This was truly a very enjoyable challenge to participate in!
Your photo is one of my favs so far...Serious Photo Love.
It makes me want to do Christmas all over again.
Post a Comment