Hi Rose..it's getting near on to Christmas and the holiday..hope you are well as I see you haven't posted in a while..thanks fo the visit over at CP/zoo,lol........
I am now a 69 year old married lady, exploring the fabulous side of "Life after Fifty". I have two daughters, and two grandsons. I dabble in romantic poetry, photo haiku, and photographing nature. Loves all animals, but has a soft spot for cats. I always treat my friends to homemade muffins, coffee or tea. I was a journal writer on AOL for 3 years, until they closed their doors October 31, 2008. Now I am making a new home on Blogger. Welcome to all my friends, new and old!
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing the wonderfully Halloweeny photo, and may you receive all treats and no tricks!!!
WOW! I really am behind in reading blogs. Sorry about that. Hope you had a great Halloween!
Hi Rose..it's getting near on to Christmas and the holiday..hope you are well as I see you haven't posted in a while..thanks fo the visit over at CP/zoo,lol........
Post a Comment