More summer pics

Sunday, September 19, 2010
Here are a couple more photos that I took while on vacation at Osoyoos, BC (Canada) in August.
Since then, I had x-rays taken of my right shoulder that revealed severe inflammation of my rotator-cuff, tendinitis and a small fracture. This is the result of my slip in the swimming pool while on our vacation, in July. :::SIGH:::

Osoyoos directional signs
Me, standing in front of Osoyoos Lake and a fountain

Always, Rose~*

5 comments:

Ally Lifewithally said...

Love the pictures ~ Ally x

Jon said...

Rose, I enjoyed the pictures - - and I never knew there was cacti way up north!!!
I hope your shoulder is healing.

JOHN said...

Hello Rose.I found your blod thru Sugars.Im blogging again.Stop by when you get a chance,Praying for your eye sight

JOHN said...

Rose.I hope your shoulder is doing better.Will keepyou in my prayers.
JOhn

JOHN said...

Rose.I hope your shoulder is doing better.Will keepyou in my prayers.
JOhn