Hello there, my faithful readers! Just me - with an update about my eyes.
I had the consultation with my ophthalmologist this week and will be tested again in 6 months time. My left eye has already gotten worse since my new prescription in June, due to cataracts. I haven't discussed possible surgery yet, but I know it will probably be just around the corner.
I also didn't do too well on the field test that measures my peripheral vision - mainly because the new testing procedure is done by computer and I had a difficult time pressing the button with my wrist (from my tendonitis) when I saw the little dots appear. I would just let them float by and forget to press the button, lol. With an hour of button pressing and looking into a huge white cone at dots, my vision and patience was wearing thin. I get another chance next February. Oh joy!
I am relaxed from our vacation and am trying to find a photo or two to share. Below is the little place in Canada's only desert that we vacation at almost every summer:
And here are some cacti:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hugs girlfriend! Pictures are wonderful.. sending good vibes
Loved seeing the pictures. Hang in there! Have a good rest of your week.
Post a Comment