Long time, no write - again. I turned 55 at the end of June and can now apply for actual store discounts in some places. Whoopee! As for the driving - well, let's just say that I usually keep to the posted limit (he he).
Have been back for two weeks after taking a one week vacation south to our favourite desert lake location, where the weather was fabulous. Sunny and dry and in the high 90's - thank goodness we had great air-conditioning in the hotel that we stayed at. Our youngest daughter managed to get the time off and came along for the rest and relaxation. I will try to post a photo or two a.s.a.p.
All of my eye tests have been finished and I have an appointment booked in two weeks time to discuss the results with my Opthalmalogist. Wish me luck, because I am somewhat hesitant to know. I am still having some difficulty focusing on some days, so I haven't been blogging as much as I would of liked to.
Hubby has sensed my apprehension and wants to get away for a few more days in a week (just the two of us) to the same place we were just at. I have acquired a mini camcorder and would like to take it along, but am still reading the instruction manual. Hopefully I will find some place to post my videos if they look decent. Maybe then, you will know what a little piece of heaven looks like . . .
Until then, I will try to catch up on my fellow bloggers and hope that everyone is enjoying the rest of their summer. Keep well, my friends. I think of you often and am totally delighted when you update. Of course, I am such a procrastinator in that department, aren't I?
:::SIGH:::
Always, Rose~*
0 comments:
Post a Comment