I can't believe that it is already March. Of course, the Robins have made their appearance for a week already so there is no holding back the coming of Spring.
We had a couple of inches of snowfall last Wednesday evening, so I took one last photo of the dusting in the morning before it melted and disappeared. This is the usual thing that happens around here when it snows. The 3 week blizzard we got around last Christmas was unusual.
This is the view that I often see from my living room window.
PS - if you ever buy real estate in Vancouver, and it doesn't come with a view of the mountains, then there is something definitely WRONG~*
Here is a closer view of the same mountains
3 comments:
I envy you your view of the mountains it is just beautiful ~ here in Norwich in the UK where I live it is very flat country ~ you have to travel to Wales or Scotland to see any mountains ~ Ally x
Beautiful scenery. It's March, yet hard to believe with the gently cascading snow falling outside. (Hugs)Indigo
There is a northern New England state that is thinking of adding a "view tax" on to people's property tax. The state is filled with moutnains and forests. Would you pay to see them out your window?
Post a Comment