Rip ~ Shayla

Friday, March 20, 2009
Just a very quick note to mention that my older sister's cat, Shayla succumbed to cancer of the tongue last week. She was nearly 18 years old and lived a long and happy life. Still had a glint of playfulness in her eyes until her last hours on this earth.

Rest in peace, Shayla (1992 - 2009)





3 comments:

Sugar said...

sorry to hear of your sisters furr baby. But they had many wonderful yrs together, lots of good memories in those 18 yrs.
Give your sister my sympathy on her loss.
R.I.P. Shayla
God bless...

Ally Lifewithally said...

I am glad your Sister had so many happy years with Shayla ~ and she still had that glint in in her eyes to the last ~ Ally x

Missie said...

Poor little thing! I also feel bad for your sister. Sending hugs to her.