Long time, no see

Sunday, January 8, 2017
Yeah, yeah - I know

It's been far too long since I've scribbled my thoughts of randomness on my blog. At least I updated my profile with my current age. . .

So I leave this post in draft mode to finish it later and low and behold - Google wants me to sign in and change all kinds of things with my account. WTF? I absolutely HATE G-mail. I used to love it way back in the dinosaur ages, but the new "all-in-one" mail, ads, you tube, etc. are too much for my liking. I want to sign in to post my blogs, not fiddle with dozens of stupid settings for who knows what. 

Anywho - I am trying to make this short and sweet. My holly shrub that I transplanted from my parent's yard 5 years ago, finally produced berries. I took a photo of the holly berries with the never-ending snow that we got in the month of December. More snow is expected today (Sunday), Oh joy! With my arthritis in my hands, it makes the job more difficult, but at least hubby is home to help.

Good news! I became a Grandma, in August 2015My eldest daughter and her husband blessed us with a little one they call Benjamin. Maybe I will post a photo of our Grandson, before my holly berries. Ya think? LOL 

I currently babysit 2 days /week so I am kept busy - as I still care for my Mom, who is turning 95 this coming February. As I said before, I am not much of a blogger, but am trying to let my faithfull reader or two know that I am still alive and kicking (and thinking warm and fuzzy thoughts of you).  I will attempt the comment thingie very soon on your posts, if blogger lets me

So, without further adieu:

Benjamin - 16 months old (taken Jan. 5, 2017)

December snow - this was taken December 26th.


 . . . and last but not least, my holly berries in the snow
 


 
 Stay warm, my friends and think happy thoughts :)

Always, Rose~*
 

 




1 comments:

Jon said...

Rose - I'm delighted to see you back on Blogger! Glad to know you are doing okay, and congratulations on being a grandmother!

I appreciate the emails that you sent me and apologize for not answering. I've been having so much trouble with my AOL email account that I try to avoid it as much as possible. I tried G-mail and , much like you, I hate it! Google seems to be taking over the world.

I love the peace and privacy here in the Tennessee wilderness, yet I've been very depressed for a long time. I have annoying health issues...and living in a rural area has filled my life with inconveniences and complications.

Anyway, take care, keep in touch, and the very best to you in 2017. Jon