Returned from holidays and all hec breaks out

Thursday, August 9, 2012
So I go away for a much needed week of vacation, and just as I catch up with my duties to my Mom and family, I notice that I've acquired a blog named "women and interests" that has quite the prolific amount of postings.

Of course, besides the daily threats of Blogger telling me that I will no longer have my old Blog Interface for much longer - I cannot get to my settings to manage the blog that I did not subscribe to, as a follower. 

So, if you are expecting a comment for me - please wait. I am running on holiday time and seem to have lost my energy lately, so it will take me a bit to catch up. 

My Mom is also placed on an "emergency wait-list" for nursing home care, as my sister that was looking after her has moved to another province to await the anticipation of her new grandchildren, as her daughter and son-in-law are expecting identical twins very soon. My other sister is not helping at all, and the sooner Mom is placed into the care of people that will look after her properly - the better.

Trust me, if I had the room for my Mom in my home, I would not hesitate to care for her, but I don't. Her house has been sold, according to the wishes of my late Father's will and she must leave in a little over a month. I still have a lot of packing up of her belongings to do, amongst trying to keep my own home running smoothly. 

My heartfelt apologies to those of you that I like to visit. I hope that you continue to write your stories and I'll try to read them as time permits. (((HUGS)))

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose, long story but I believe the blog you are subscribing to is my old Rejected Truth blog...someone hijacked it. I hadn't written in it in years & he took it over & started posting dumb crap ;o.

I am so sorry about your mom. I know that you have done all you can do.