I am changing my template for the season and wanted to wish all of my faithful readers a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I am slowly finishing my gift wrapping, and have already decorated the house. I will post a couple pictures soon. My shoulder prevents me from doing too much, so I am taking baby steps with everything.
My eldest daughter acquired a puppy last February, which is part Chihuahua and Poodle (a "Poochie") named Ritchie. I am showing a photo of the two of them. (((HUGS)))
You can click on the photo for a large size, if you wish.
~*Rose
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I like the festive template, Rose. Have a fantastic holiday season (and take care of that shoulder).
Cute "poochie" and cute daughter...
That is such a beautiful picture ~ thanks for sharing ~ Ally x
Post a Comment