Winter Olympic Countdown

Sunday, February 7, 2010
Greetings to the world - we are almost ready to welcome you to the 2010 winter Olympics in Vancouver, BC (Canada).

Here is a photo of the official Olympic countdown clock that I took yesterday (Saturday) when I came to pick up my tickets for the games. Only 6 days left and counting. Yes, there are still tickets available and I only found that out last week. I am delighted to say that I will be watching the figure skating - ice dance practise session, as well as attending a medal presentation ceremony. We may get more tickets in the upcoming days. Hubby has a case of Olympic fever right now.


If you come to Vancouver and need assistance, we have a variety of Olympic hosts that will only be too glad to help you out. You can recognize them by their beautiful smiles. This one, from Vancouver Services is slated to help out with crowd control.


If you would like to see a larger version, just click on the photo. (((HUGS)))

 

2 comments:

Ally Lifewithally said...

How I would love to join you in Canada for the Winter Olympics ~ Ally x

Missie said...

I don't think the Olympics are as popular as they once where here in the US. It's a shame.