Yesterday we had some beautiful Spring-like weather, being in the low 70's (hey, it's better than snow) so I helped out for three hours with my raincoat and boots power washing our house.
Today, it is another perfect sunny and warm day in the mid 70's - BUT I am still in "hockey" mode, as we begin the 2nd round of playoff battle. Our Vancouver Canucks will be hosting the Chicago Blackhawks in about three hours, and I will be glued to my chair.
I have an older video of our Canucks when I saw one of their games before the play-offs, but I am still trying out different video uploading services, so that will appear in a future post. Until then, I thought I would post a Spring picture for those of you who want the sun to keep on shining and nature to keep on smiling ~*
1 comments:
Have a good weekend!
Post a Comment