Hockey Road Trip

Thursday, May 7, 2009
I came across a hockey video that most people think would be accurate when the hockey players go on road trips, but I think this one might just be bending the truth a little. Seeing that our Vancouver Canucks are battling the Chicago Blackhawks in Game 4 tonight - turn on your speakers and enjoy the trip. I can only post links on here, as my template does not allow me to embed videos. I may eventually change mine when I find something more suitable.

Hockey Road Trip


Always, Rose~*


3 comments:

Jon said...

Hockey players would never really behave this way, would they??? Cute video. I sure wish I could be on some ice right now. The temperature here in the wilds of Texas was 103 yesterday.

DB said...

Funny video. If they really behave that way how do they have any energy left to play? DB

Ally Lifewithally said...

Thanks Rose I enjoyed watching "Men behaving Badly" :o) ~ they don't really do those things ~ or do they !!! ~ Ally x