Hearts, Highrises and Hellos

Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Hellos - Anyone who followed me on AOL journals, knows all too well that I only update once or twice a week at the most. Just too darn busy to write more frequently, so I hope no one thinks that I have fallen off the face of the Earth if I don't make a timely entry. I updated a sidebar picture of me - taken on Christmas Day, 2008.

Hearts - I spent a lovely Valentine's Day at home, enjoying great Chinese Food and a glass of white wine. I'm easy to please . . .

Highrises - The next day was spent packing boxes and moving my oldest daughter into her new condo on the 20th floor. I took a couple of pictures of the gorgeous view, but left my camera on her kitchen counter. (she will return it to me on Saturday, so hopefully I can show them soon, if they turned out)

Always, Rose~*

4 comments:

Sage Ravenwood said...

Great to hear from you hon. I can't imagine moving someone up a 20 story building. (Hugs)Indigo

Ally Lifewithally said...

Glad you had a good Valentines day ~ I hope the building you moved your daughter into has a lift :o) ~ love your new picture ~ Ally x

Missie said...

It was good to hear from you!

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

20 stories...yikes, but the wine and Chinese sounds good enough to please me also. I hear ya on the updates. I just dont' have time for anything anymore. HUGS